We take respect for the privacy and protection of our users’ personal data very seriously. Below we explain how we collect the data and the treatment we carry out on them.
1. Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
Identity: BIOMOL S.L.
Registered Office: Plaza del Zurraque 2, Locales 22 y 23, CP 41010 – Sevilla
Registration information: Registro Mercantil de Sevilla, Tomo 1.522, Folio 51, Hoja Nº SE-6397.
Phone number: 954335040
Activity: purchase and sale of biotechnological products
2. Applicable regulations
3. Principles that apply to personal information
The following principles apply to the processing of personal data:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: for the personal data that is sent to be legal, consent will be required or that the treatment is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation. The data will be provided in an understandable and accessible way.
- Principle of data minimization: personal data will be adequate, pertinent and limited to the need for which they were collected.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: personal data will be canceled when they cease to be useful for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be processed in such a way as to guarantee adequate security, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against loss, destruction or accidental damage, through the application of appropriate technical or organizational measures.
4. Purpose of the processing of personal data
5. Legitimizing cause of the processing of personal data
6. Categories of personal data processed
The categories of data that will be processed for the indicated purposes are the following:
- Identification data: name and surnames, email and telephone.
- Other non-identifying data that is obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing the web.
- Specially protected data is not processed.
Mandatory data will be distinguished in the information collection forms. If you decide not to provide us with any of the data considered mandatory, we will not be able to comply with the intended purpose and the data will not be processed or the corresponding service provided.
You guarantee that the Personal Data you provide us with are true and correct, and you will be responsible for notifying us of any changes in them.
7. Security measures that apply
BIOMOL, SL undertakes to process the personal data of users; to respect their confidentiality and to use them within the purpose for which they were collected. Within our commitment to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal data, we inform you that the necessary technical and organizational measures have been adopted to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
8. Data retention period
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary to respond to the request or in general for the duration of the business relationship or for the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
9. Recipients to whom the data is communicated
El usuario conoce y acepta que sus datos personales podrán ser facilitados a terceros cuando sea necesario para cumplir con las finalidades del tratamiento, respetándose en todos los casos las medidas de seguridad exigidas por la legislación vigente en materia de protección de datos de carácter personal. BIOMOL, SL comparte datos con los siguientes prestadores bajo sus correspondientes condiciones de privacidad:
- EPLUS ASESORESSL (B86383361); with domicile in C) POETA JOAN MARAGALL, 1 PTA, 15, 28020, Madrid;
entity that provides the LABOR, TAX AND ACCOUNTING ADVICE service
- CONSULTORIA INFORMÁTICA ACOFI SL (B41911702); with domicile in C) LEONARDO DA VINCI, 18, PLANTA, 41092, SEVILLA; entity that provides the service COMPUTER TECHNICAL MAINTENANCE
The corresponding treatment order contract has been signed as required by applicable law. The data will not be transmitted to third parties unless express authorization or legal obligation.
10. User Rights
The User has the following rights regarding the processing of their personal data:
- Right of access to your personal data.
- Right to rectify inaccurate data.
- Right to delete data that is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right of limitation in the processing of data for a certain purpose.
- Right of data portability.
- Right to oppose the processing of personal data.
- Right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (competent Data Protection control authority), especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.
You may exercise your rights by sending a request accompanied by a copy of your DNI to the address indicated in section 1 or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org